Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Delicious Dinner

I know twice in one day, but I just had to share this, it was so fast and oh so yummy! This is tortilla pizza with fresh basil, green onions, cherry tomatoes, sweet white onions, and some cheese and bacon for funsies. For this all you have to do is preheat the oven to 400 F and saute the white onions in a little olive oil. While I was sauteing the onions I laid down a layer of cheese, bacon, basil and green onions on the tortillas. Then I got the onions off the heat, putting them on the pie, then some halved cherry tomatoes finished it off. Finally it went into the oven for 10 minutes to crisp the tortilla and melt the cheese. I took this time to clean up. Upon opening the oven the most heavenly scent poured out and I knew I had to share this. Bon apetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment